Ofertas de Empleo
Educadores Infantiles Reino Unido - Entrevistas Finales en Madrid - Julio
Educación / Formación
Final Interviews with the employer will be held on 16th, 17th and 18th of July in Madrid
We are currently looking for Nursery Practitioners interested to live and develop their career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 45 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has been recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work in the UK, for the 4th year consecutive.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
The vacancies that we are offering are for several Nurseries located in London, Cambridge and Oxford.
The select process consists in 2 Interviews:
• 1st Step - Interview with Reachjobs team via Skype
• 2nd Step – Final interviews (face to face) with the Nurseries managers will be in Madrid on the 16th, 17th and 18th of July.
The successful candidates will report to duty in the first weeks of September.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• EU nationality
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old) - Mandatory
• Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
• Salary is £18.137.60 / year | Hourly Pay Rate - £8.72, with a monthly salary of £1511,46
• Share of profits for all colleagues
• Annual pay increase
• 30% childcare discount
• Discounts in selected companies of the Group
• High street discounts
• Excellent career opportunities
• In house training
If you would like to apply to these vacancies or to obtain more information please send:
• your updated English CV
• your availability for a Skype interview (Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm UK Time)
· Experience in a day-care setting
· Bachelor Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 6 Years old) - Mandatory
- Diplomatura en Magisterio en Educación Infantil
- Doble Grado en Educación Infantil y Pedagogía
- Diplomatura en Magisterio en Educación Primaria y en Educación Infantil
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)