Ofertas de Empleo
Design Engineer - Electrical System Installation
Para nuestro cliente P3 Group estamos buscando diseñadores de sistemas electricos con ganas de una experiencia internacional en Alemania trabajando en aviones Single Aisle.
For our costumer and partner P3 Group we are currently looking for Aerospace Engineers with experience in Electrical System Installation (ESI) to work in the Single Aisle in Bremen.
P3 offers international consulting and innovative engineering services in the automotive, aviation, telecommunications and energy industries as well as in the public sector. You will join a team of more than 3,100 Team members at 40 locations worldwide.
What you will do
- Design of the electrical system installation for the Single Aisle including the associated secondary structure
- Creation of design and dimensioning concepts
- Creation Vorkonstruktionen (VKE, VKM), models in CCD and CATIA V5 as well as creation of 2D manufacturing and installation drawings based on given guidelines from design, production and installation
- Processing of Technical Repercussion Sheets (TRS) Creation and verification of defect reports (BMs)
- Interface between our customers and global suppliers in demanding projects
What's in it for you
- Working in a qualified and dedicated team
- Challenging projects and career opportunities
- Working in a flexible environment with flat hierarchy
- Relevant work experience in the design field of electrical systems preferably in Single Aisles (A319, A320, A321)
- Very good user experience in CATIA V5 and CCD
- Ideally knowledge of Airbus Tools such as ICC, TAKSY, VPM as well as SAP (Airbus training certificates mandatory)
- Good comprehension for complex tasks incl. solution approachs
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Motivation, creativity, solution-oriented and proactive work attitude