Ofertas de Empleo
Tecnologías de Información
Desarrollador(a) / Programador(a)
Hexad GmbH is an international, young and motivated IT development and service company, which is represented in five countries. As a recognized development partner in disciplined agile and lean software development practices, we at Hexad combine the Silicon Valley state of mind, modern approach, and infrastructure with organizations’ core expertise and values. Our cloud-native thinking and suite of data tools drive software innovation for many of the world’s most admired companies, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility.
We optimize for change and teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions that are committed to open source and open standards.
Our methodology is about evolving, in both development and innovation, and our culture is empowering
The candidate will work with our Digital Labs methodology, working with TDD and XP creating new and revolutionary products!
• Should have an advanced understanding of object-oriented design and development principles such as SOLID and DRY.
• Functional programming (Examples: Java since java 8 / Scala / elixir)
• Reactive programming (Reactive JX / Spring webflux / vertx.io)
• Java, Spring MVC framework (Experience in one or two Spring modules: Spring security, boot, Spring Cloud, Batch, etc.)
• Knowledge on working with Relational Databases, SQL, NOSQL.
• Hibernate, JDBC
• Excellent English communication skills
• Hands-on experience in using open source technologies such as Liferay.
• TDD (Test Driven Development) - 1 Year of real experience.
• Pair Programming - 1 Year of real experience.
• At least 5 to 6 years on IT experience
• Availability to travel
• Availability to move to Germany for some months to our “Learning by Doing” program
• Containerization system like Docker.
• Tools - Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery tools such as Gradle, GIT, Jenkins, Concourse, Gitlab, GoCD, etc.,
• Extreme Programming and pair programming exposure, lean XP, Kanban, Lean Agile
• Knowledge of Scrum, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
• React, Angular, Vue, etc
• Android, Ios, Ionic, ReactNative
• Knowledge and experience in any of these Cloud platforms like Cloud foundry, AWS, Microsoft Azure, EC2, Google Cloud, Photon etc.,
• PaaS systems as Kubernetes, Openshift, Cloud Foundry.
• Number of positions: 2
• Full time job based in Barcelona, Spain
• International environment company
• Your job will give you the opportunity to travel to our Germany to the main office temporally depending on the project
• You will work with the latest technologies being able to take technique decisions for each project
• The teams are customized by multidisciplinary profiles like; software developers, UX/UI, project manager, etc.